Last week I only took one picture of AR. Just one..This coming from a mom who has just about taken a picture of her daughter every day of her life. I felt like such a bad mommy last week. Really, I was not being a bad mommy, I was being a pregnant, sick, exhausted, stressed out mommy who didn't feel like looking for the camera in my mess of a house. To top it off, AR was a destructive, mischevious, sleepless little girl who didn't help her mommy feel any better. With that being said, I did a lot of complaining to some amazing women in my life {and the poor hubby} and had multiple break downs last week and needed nothing but rest. Since our JiJi has been needing an AR fix the past few weeks I decided to let her have her a full weekend. I don't think I have ever let AR stay away a full weekend. She has stayed with all of her grandmothers over night more times than I can count but a full weekend was a big step but much needed. This mommy was able to catch up on some sleep, get some shopping done, and get ready for a baby shower. So when I finally had this sweet face to myself Sunday night before bed, I felt like a much better mommy. We acted goofy and giggled, played mommy with Owl, and got some much needed snuggle time! I also got in a few snap shots of my adorable Reese's cup. :)
Playing Mommy with Owl...
Good night Ava Reese, Good Owl, Good Night Blankie, Good Night Dora...
I don't think we can fit much more in the bed with us..ha!
2 comments:
sweet child....
Have a nice day....
She is such a cutie! I love these pictures. I'm also very glad you got to have a restful weekend.
Post a Comment