My beautiful, healthy niece, Maggie Elizabeth Walker, graced us with her arrival on May 16, 2010 weighing 7 lb 1 oz and 19 1/2 inches long and looking just like her handsome daddy! My sister's labor and delivery story is one that makes most of us jealous. After her water breaking around 4:00 in the afternoon on Sunday, she arrived at the hospital 30 minutes later to find out she was 4 cm dilated.
By 9:00, Heath and I arrived to find out that she had a great epidural experience and was already at 8 cm. By 10:30 she was ready to push. She pushed all of 30 minutes and sweet Maggie was delivered at 11:04 pm. I mean really? Who has it that easy? Not I! Really, I am very thankful she did have it so easy. She had a wonderful pregnancy, labor, delivery, and hospital experience. Not to mention, a really good baby! I have never in my life met such a content child. Here are a few pictures of Maggie's first few hours!
Congratulations Sarah and Eric!
No comments:
Post a Comment