My girlfriends and I have decided that we will make it a point to get together one night a month for dinner and to just catch up. Last month I had to miss so I was so excited to see everyone this month! Even though most of these sweet girls came to my other baby shower, they decided to throw another small one for me at our gathering! Here are a few pictures from our night! We missed our sweet friend Ashley D. and her daughter Kearstyn..I love you, lady! Each person got me an outfit and then they all went in together to get the adorable Pack N Play!
Our little group!
I look so goofy in this picture. We were trying to make a bunch of noise and be goofy to make AR cooperate and maybe even smile and in the process smile myself..
What a great night! I love you girls..and thank you Lauren for opening your home and cooking us a yummy lasagna dinner!
1 comment:
It was such a great night and you are so very welcome. I can't wait to meet sweet Westin!
Post a Comment