Friday, June 18, 2010

35 weeks

35 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 35 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 34 lb weight gain {no loss….ha!}
Maternity Clothes: Absolutely…
Best Moment this week: Finding out that my cervix has not thinned out any more. I am ready for my sweet boy but I don’t want him to come this early!
Gender: It's a boy {hopefully}…Westin Heath Waldrop
Movement: Yes. Westin either hangs out really low and causes a lot of pressure or really high so I can’t breathe. There is no in between..ha!
Food Craving: Snow Cones/Italian Ice
What I miss: This is awful to say but I would love a Margarita at this moment in my life!
Sleep: I really am not having much trouble sleeping right now {I did a few weeks ago}. I am sleeping really light and wake up to every noise and I also wake up sweating but I have not reached the point of sleepless nights!
What I am looking forward to: Scheduling our C-section day and finishing the nursery
Belly Button: Out
Symptoms: anxiety, heart burn, pelvic pressure

2 comments:

Allison said...

You look great! I love that window valance behind you. Such a great idea to monogram them!
I can't wait to hang out on Friday! See you then.

Lauren Crooks said...

I agree Ashley. You look great!! I love reading belly posts. I may have the "B" fever! =). See you Friday! Love