Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Here's To 3 Years

Today is mine and Heath's 3 year wedding anniversary! I heard a song on the radio the other day that made me think of Heath and our relationship so I decided to put together this Photostory of the past 9 years we have spent together! We have been through a lot but what an amazing journey we have been on!


Happy Anniversary, Heath!

8 comments:

The Buchanan Family said...

that was great! Love the song. Happy Anniversary!

Amy said...

Loved it! Happy Anniversary to 2 great people!

Debbie Taylor said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Happy Anniversary! Have a great day.

Michelle said...

Awesome! Happy Anniversary...and I love the song too!

Allison said...

That was awesome! congrats on 3 years of marriage and 9 years together!

Allison said...

I totally just teared up watching that. So sweet! Happy Anniversary! I hope y'all are having the greatest time on your vacation.

Lauren Crooks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren Crooks said...

LOVED IT!!! You made me tear up too just watching it! Gosh 3 year Anniversary and 9 years together? WOW! How time does fly...Happy Anniversary to you two lovebirds!

Love,
The Matchmaker