Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer in San Antonio: Week Two

During our last week in San Antonio, AR and I pretty much spoiled ourselves with lots of treats!

It's been a:

Cinnamon rolls and and cartoons for breakfast...

Outlet mall shopping...

French fry snacking...

Stroller hating...

Stair climbing...

Dancing like Dora...

Happy Hour at Sonic...

Poolside lunches...

New "kini" wearing...


Dinners on the grill...

Ring searching...
Snow cone craving...
Diesel truck driving...

100% stinker...

kind of week...

2 comments:

The Lamberts said...

She is the cutest thing ever! Heartbreaker!
I can't wait to experience the "fit stage" with Aiden :-) Hopefully you wont have TWO having fits at the same time.
BTW all the clothes AR wears is adorable! I love monogrammed stuff! SOO cute!

Allison said...

Oh my goodness! Her clothes are adorable and that bathing suit is to die for. So cute!! I need to/want to get some of those type outfits made for BR soon!
I hope y'all have made it back home safely. I want to come hang out with you some time very soon before that sweet boy arrives. Call me!!