Westin was such a trooper! He obviously didn't enjoy himself as much as we did but he didn't mind coming along for the ride! He was even able to catch a nap!
Friday, April 22, 2011
Good Friday
Today was Daddy's first full day back home and my day off {inclement weather day} so I wanted to do something exciting! I heard on the news the other morning that the Birmingham Zoo finally opened their Trails of Africa so we decided to go check it out. The zoo was packed and we waited about an hour in line to get in! After we got in, however, we really enjoyed ourselves! I don't know if AR had a favorite animal but Mommy and Daddy's favorites were the definitely the African animals! AR is at a perfect age for the zoo! She was able to identify and name most of the animals without being told first! She really enjoyed this trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So fun! I can't wait to go check out the Trails to Africa. We have a membership so I just need to find the time to go. I love AR's dress!
Looks like yall had so much fun! Especially Westin ;-) lol I can't wait to go to our zoo this summer!
Post a Comment