Irresistible and oh so divine
Yay!! So excited :)after he gets settled in and yall get some alone time we all need to hang out!you know whats cool? now you don't need to find a baby sitter for girls night!
Yay! I'm so glad he made it safely. I know you are beyond happy to have him home with you. Enjoy!
Oh and we should get together to pattern swap sometime. I'd love to have the instructions for the romper and I'll share the bubble with you if you want it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yay!! So excited :)
after he gets settled in and yall get some alone time we all need to hang out!
you know whats cool? now you don't need to find a baby sitter for girls night!
Yay! I'm so glad he made it safely. I know you are beyond happy to have him home with you. Enjoy!
Oh and we should get together to pattern swap sometime. I'd love to have the instructions for the romper and I'll share the bubble with you if you want it.
Post a Comment