I have been going through all of Westin's clothes after the kids go to bed. I haven't gotten rid of any of his clothes yet so this was a chore. I finally have them all seperated by size and put in containers.
So instead of Spring cleaning, we scratch in the dirt and water our flowers!! Nana has been at our house for 3 full days getting 2 huge flower beds ready and AR has loved every minute of it!
She is a gardener at heart! Between Nana and MiMi, she should know all about it! She does not let me to forget to water our flowers.
Speaking of AR, she has recently expanded her knowledge of songs. Little Bunny Foo Foo and Tiny Tim (the turtle song) are our favorites. However, she LOVES God Our Father. If you aren't familiar it goes like this:
God our Father, God our Father
We Thank You, We Thank YouFor our many Blessings, For our many Blessings
Amen, Amen!
She is so sweet when she sings it because she closes her eyes and holds her hands together. She usually won't eat without saying it first. When I put her plate in front of her last night I saw her put her hands together and close her eyes so I was expecting her to say the blessing. All of a sudden I heard: Caillou, Caillou, Caillou, That's me. She then opened her eyes and began to eat! ...hmmm... Is she too young to be told we only worship the true and only God, not Caillou :)
What else has been going on?
We went to a super cute birthday party Saturday morning. Sophie Kae turned one last week so we celebrated her first year of life with her family and friends. Her Mommy always plans the cutest birthday parties. The theme was books so we were asked to bring a book as a gift! We chose this one:
AR and Westin enjoyed themselves very much!
Mrs. Beth took AR home with her after the party so I could run some errands. I think AR would live with her if she had a choice. Alston has such fun parents. A lot more fun than this boring ole Mommy :)
I took the day off yesterday to get AR and Westin to the doctor. Westin had his 9 month check up and vaccinations! He's a healthy, growing boy! God is good!
We had a consultation with the ENT about AR right after. Due to chronic sinus infections it was decided that she should have her adenoids removed. Her surgery is scheduled for next week.
It was a long day after spending almost 5 hours in the doctors offices with both littles. I anticipated how exhausting the day would be and so I chose not to haul around our massive double stroller. So, I used my only other option...
Sorry buddy.. I dressed him in VERY boyish clothes so although I got some awkward looks, no one seemed to believe he was a girl :)
That's about it. We have some very exciting things going on next few days and some really cute Easter pictures to share!







1 comment:
I think we need to trade umbrella strollers! I think Westin will look better in a red one :)
When I went to meet Mom to get AR she told me that AR LOVES singing the turtle song in the car...I had no clue what she was talking about. I guess Auntie Sarah needs to catch up on these songs!
Post a Comment