Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Made by Mom

I was determined that I was going make AR and Westin's outfits for their Easter pictures and they turned out absolutely precious!

I made Westin a romper out of gray gingham and added yellow buttons. I also had his named monogrammed on it in yellow.


For AR, I made her a knot top and ruffled shorts out of the same gray gingham and this.....





Note: These amatuer photographs are not the Easter pictures {if that crossed your mine}. I just snapped a few pictures in the yard while we enjoyed a beautiful late Saturday afternoon outside.


I know I am bias but could these two be any cuter??? ;)

4 comments:

Allison said...

You did such a good job on those outfits. I love that fabric!! They are adorable kiddos!!

Taz + Belly said...

Ashley, you did great!! I wish I were motivated to learn, but I always tell Garan that I don't think it's really necessary since she makes them like three outfits a week ;). I actually bought this same floral fabric for my girls Easter dresses!

Allison said...

I love the outfits! GREAT JOB MAMA! you Rock!

Jennifer said...

Ashley, they look GREAT!! Isn't sewing fun? I think so anyway :) And I LOVE it when Braylen wears the clothes I make her :)