I really don't have a favorite genre. However, my love for a certain genre changes with the wind. I never stick to one for long. I always think I want to read a series and when I start one I decide quickly I am ready for something else before I complete the whole series. I did this same with Harry Potter and Twilight. I got on a biography/autobiography kick for a long time and Heath even bought me a few for Christmas. However, that soon passed and now I have a few hanging out on the book shelf waiting on me to get in the mood to read them. Right now I am in the mood for entertainment. I don't want to be informed, persuaded, or taught a lesson. So what am I reading currently??
and what is next in line...
Random huh? I also really want to go back and read a few books I haven't read in a while:
To Kill a Mockingbird
Tuck Everlasting
Hatchet
I better do it now while I am in the mood because I am usually not one to go back and read a book I have already read. I am the same way about movies. Once I know the ending then I don't care to see it again.
What are you reading? Any suggestions??



2 comments:
I love Jane Austen... she is my favorite! I just finished "Heaven is for Real" by Todd Burpo and is was wonderful! I read it in about 2 hours...highly recommend it!
Read anything by Chelsea Handler. She is funny and always keeps you guessing. Also anything by Candace Bushnell. (I think that is her name, she wrote Sex and the City). I also read anything by Nicholas Sparks.
Post a Comment