Westin,
You are 9 month old now and closing in on that big first birthday!
Stats:
Weight: 20.11 lb - 50%
Height: 29 in - 75%Head: 18 1/2 in - I am sure it's up there percentage wise {You get the large head honestly.. Sorry bud}
You have definitely slimmed up this month but I think it's because you have gotten taller. I was thinking you were short but obviously not. We might have two giant children ;)
Clothing wise you wear 12-18 month clothing. We can no longer squeeze those chunky legs in anything smaller. You still drink about 36 ounces of formula a day along with 3 jars of baby food! I decided to let you graduate to stage 3 baby food but you let me know quickly that you didn't love the texture of the chunks in it so stage 2 we will remain! You love drinking out of a sippy cup and you are doing AWESOME! We were given orders by the doctor to slowly get you off the bottle so here we go!
You still only have 2 teeth but you have awful teething days where we can't keep your clothes dry and your nose pours. Not to mention your rather rude personality ;) Saying that you are not a good teether is an understatement. I can not wait until this stage of your life is over. Speaking of stages, you no longer crawl like Mowgli...*tear*! You figured out how to crawl "normally" and are a much more content baby because you can go wherever you choose. AR can no longer get out of your site so over the past few days I have heard a lot of: "Westin, don't chew on that!"....No, Westin! That is mine!"... "Don't do that, Westin!" She loves you, I promise! You also figured out how to pull up. I have never seen you get so excited. Now you pull up on everything: couch, toy basket, Mommy's legs! It's so exciting!
You have decided you want to go to bed a little later. Therefore, that 10:00 feeding you use to wake up for now happens around 2:00 instead. I am sorry buddy but at this stage in your life, I am not doing 2:00 feedings. I have not fed you at 2:00 in the morning since you were about a month old and I refuse to do so now. So, I have been letting you cry it out. How awful of a Mommy am I? You don't last long and you have gotten where you don't do it every night so I am thinking it's actually working!
You now say 4 words and rotate them out daily. Sadly, your favorite word to say is Da Da. Why? You know you love your mommy more. You will say Ma Ma and Bye Bye and your newest is Nana!!
I am beginning to think you will never have any hair. You still have very little. To make things worse, those awful mosquitoes love your bald head and eat it alive. Sadly, you are allergic to them like I am so you have these massive bites all over your head. It's pitiful.
Westin, you are all over the place and all boy!!
You are 9 months!






No comments:
Post a Comment