Monday, April 27, 2009

Bye Byes and Auntie Sarah

This morning Daddy said his goodbyes for the week. We will see his sweet face on Friday. So while Daddy is away, the girls will play!!
AR helping Mommy pack Daddy's bag....
Tonight AR and I went to Oak Mt. High School to see smart Auntie Sarah get inducted into Mu Alpha Theta {the Math honor society}. I am so proud of her. She is by far the smartest sibling of the bunch! After the induction ceremony the family went to Don Pepe for some yummy Mexican!!
Sarah being inducted...
All we need is Uncle Stephen and Daddy

AR sitting like a big girl in the high chair

2 comments:

Nikki and Bradley Runnels said...

Check out my blog, I gave you an award!

Anonymous said...

yah for sarah! she is so pretty! and grown! we are getting old.. OLD. AR is precious as always!