This morning, we went and bought flowers, bark, and fertilizer to put out. We haven't spent any time in the yard this Spring so we devoted the whole day just for that! I also had plans for AR. Today was also her first day to play outside. We lathered her up with sunscreen, but her in her "kini" and plopped her on a blanket outside in the shade to play all day! SHE LOVED IT! Daddy filled up our wash tub with water, so AR got to cool off in a tub full of cool water. Nana came over to lend a helping hand...she has the green thumb and I do not...We had so much fun "scratchin' in the dirt" {as Nana says) and sun bathing. It was such a beautiful day!
Playing in the shade
Swimming...
Daddy had his work cut out..
I think we wore her out ;)
1 comment:
Aww, Yay! That is the "kini", hat, bucket & such that I put in ARs "beach basket" for your baby shower. She looks so cute. I LOVE looking at your pictures because AR ALWAYS looks so happy. Have a great week!
Post a Comment