Saturday, April 18, 2009

Doctor, Uncles, Bananna Puffs, and Boy Jammies

Hello friends! It's been a while, especially for me. My final portfolio was due this week and even though it was extremely stressful to finalize, it was such a relief to get it turned it. I am waiting on my grade but I'm sure I did fine. This was the last project I had to turn in before graduation. May 9th couldn't get here fast enough. This is the reason, however, I haven't posted all week. I have been trying to get all projects turned in and get things together to start job searching. I NEED a big girl job ;) Even though I didn't post, I did take pictures.



On Monday, I was out of school for an Inclement Weather Day. Therefore, I planned AR's 6 month check up for Monday morning. Our doctor's visit went well, shots and all. AR weighs 16 lb 4.5 ounces which is right on track for her age. However, she is in the 95th percentile in height. The nurse asked me " WOW, is her dad tall?" I had to laugh out loud.

After the doctor, we went to visit some of AR's favorite people. JiJi and Auntie Sarah were there also but she gets to see them more often than she gets to see Uncle Stephen and Uncle Joseph. While Mommy tried to get some work done, everyone entertained her for most of the afternoon!

On Tuesday and Wednesday, I barely got to see AR. I worked on my portfolio till the wee hours of the morning. Daddy had to be Mr. Mom for those two days. AR is so lucky to have such a wonderful Daddy!

On Thursday, AR and I spent the whole evening together. She loves sitting and playing in her highchair so I gave her a Gerber Graduate Banana Puff to try while she played. She did very well with it and actually seemed to like it, so she sat and ate a handful of those. She is such a big girl!

Last night, AR and I went to dinner with a couple of girlfriends of mine. Afterwards we went to Wal-mat to pick up baby food and new jammies. Because she is so long, we have to buy her a size bigger in footed jammies or she won't be able to stretch completely out. I usually buy AR's jammies at Target but they were closed so I decided to take a look in Walmart while I was in there. Their girl jammies are hideous but their boy jammies are really cute. So I bought her boy jammies ;) I don't think this little monkey likes wearing boys clothing.
Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yah for may 9th! i have 3 more projects and cannot wait!!! AR is precious! i love the fact that she is tearing up in the boy jammie picture... also.. i think she needs some strawberry puffs... i happen to love those :) they really do taste good.. you will like them too! i miss yall so much! we need a date.. after may 9th!