We had a weekend full of Easter festivities...Friday night, we went to JiJi and Pop's to dye eggs with Uncle Joseph. AR fell asleep about an hour after we got there and completely missed all of the excitement. 
On Saturday night we went to Memaw and Mikes to eat an Easter dinner with them since our Easter Sunday is usually so busy. 
This morning, we gave AR her Easter basket from the Easter bunny and soon after, Nana came over to give AR her Easter baskets she made her. 

Afterwards, we went to Granny's for lunch and an exciting Easter egg hunt with ALL of the cousins. Then we took AR to Nana's to spend the rest of the afternoon! 

I took quit a few pictures this weekend but AR was in no mood for pictures today. I know - very shocking considering AR is a child who automatically smiles as soon as you put a camera in her face. I think we might be in the beginning stages of a cold or her allergies are bothering her so she hasn't felt very well all weekend! Here are a few pictures from the weekend! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!
1 comment:
AR is so pretty! I love her little bunny outfit. That's adorable! I'm glad y'all had such a wonderful Easter Sunday!
Post a Comment