I know decorating our house will be an on going process. I am finding new things I love weekly and constantly moving furniture around. I took my mom's advice and am really trying to focus on one room at a time. While we have done things to other rooms, I am really trying to get the living room completed. Working around the fireplace has been the biggest challenge. We have several ideas we will be working on in the near future but for right now, we are at a good spot.
The beginning...
Fresh molding, paint, and floors
TV hung and furniture slowly being brought in
Now!
I am really pleased so far!
5 comments:
It looks really fantastic!!!
i'd love for your husband to come be my handy man & you to be my personal decorator!!!! great job :)
It looks wonderful! I love the window frames next to the TV,
Looks GREAT! agree with Allison...The frames next to the tv are so cute!
That looks really nice!
Post a Comment