I am so late getting around to this post but I have a great excuse. We just said goodbye to our last guest and cleaned up the kitchen after our Super Bowl gathering. So much fun!
So week 5 of 2012 has come and gone! A busy one as always but overall it was a goody!
I am linking up with Laura at
Between the Lines!

Day 29: Sunday, January 29thHeath and I took AR to the circus!
Day 30: Monday, January 30thI started AR and Westin an ABC Scripture Book.
Day 31: Tuesday, January 31stI packed and got the Littles ready for me to be out of town for a few days.
Day 32: Wednesday, February 1stMe and 3 other friends drove to Athens, Alabama for a 2 day conference.
Day 33, Thursday, February 2ndAfter a long day of "work" these beautiful girls and I enjoyed a yummy dinner at Cracker Barrell! Chicken and Dumplings..yes please! We may or may not have come back the next morning to have pancakes :)
Day 34: Friday, February 3rdPresentation day!..."Alrighty!"
Day 35: Saturday, February 4th Brantley Rae's 2nd birthday
party!! I didn't get many pictures because Westin was not on his best behavior. However, I had 2 happy kiddos when they realized the balloons were coming home with us!
Thanks for stopping by!
3 comments:
I love AR's circus shirt!?!?!?!
I love the balloon picture - they both look so content :)
Yay I made the blog!!! Put that pic from Dinner on Facebook please!! Alrighty...!!! Ha! Had so much fun with you!!!!!
Post a Comment