This week was so much better than last week. There was actually a lot of relaxing, a full nights rest every night, and overall a pretty healthy household.
So here we are at week 7 of Project 365 and I have successfully taken a picture for 49 straight days to document our day to day. I am linking up with Laura at Between the Lines again this week.
Day 43: Sunday, February 12th
My sister, Sarah came over on Sunday with Maggie and her crocheted hats. It was flippin freezing outside and the wind was out of control. Therefore, we spent all of 10 minutes outside taking pictures of the hats for her Etsy shop and letting the kids play.
Day 44: Monday, February 13th
I started a new week with these fabulous 4th graders. I am working on putting together a private blog for our class and wanted to get a picture of them. Here they are...all 16 of them!
Day 45: Tuesday, February 14th
Heath and I went out to eat Sunday night for Valentine's Day so Tuesday night was like any other night in our house other than the intake of tons of Reese's Cups and AR giving multiple hugs and kisses and telling us "Happy Valentine's Day" every few minutes. She is such a love bug. We had a great little Valentine snack at school as well. I think my sugar intake for the day was out the roof.
Day 46: Wednesday, February 15th
Wednesday nights are my bible study nights. On Wednesday, Heath gets the kids so I stay at school and work until I need to leave. As I have mentioned before, we are reading Crazy Love but we also have a packet that goes along with it for each week. My house in the evenings is crazy and I do good getting a set or 2 of papers graded after I put the kids to bed. So I decided that on Wednesday afternoons I will read the assigned chapter for the week and complete my packet in my classroom. It's peaceful and quiet and I have not distractions which is exactly what I want during this time.
Day 47: Thursday, February 16th
I bought 3 boxes of girl scout cookies and I am making myself have some form of self control. I could seriously eat a whole box of Samoas in one sitting. They are fabulous....and NO, I am not sharing.
Day 48: Friday, February 17th
We planned for the kids to spend Friday with Nana while Mommy and Daddy worked. They had no idea until I loaded them in the car early Friday morning to take them to her house. This was their reaction...
Day 49: Saturday, February 18th
My brother is getting married in 3 short weeks and last night was my soon-to-SIL "last night out" party. We indulged ourselves with Taziki's Friday Special and way too many brownies and worked on a project inspired by Pinterest! It was a great night!! Amber is truly an amazing, beautiful, Christian woman and I am so happy to see my brother marry her!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:
Girl scout cookies are SO good! I am trying to limit myself too.
I can't believe that Little stephen is about to be married!! So wonderful. Tell them congratulations for me!
Post a Comment