Friday, February 17, 2012

WalkerCrochet

I am absolutely obsessed with little animal crocheted hats for my Littles and my talented sister has gotten really good at making them as well as other things like: bows, scarves, jewelry, and more.

She decided to start an Etsy shop to sell her crocheted items.

Here are my favorites:
Look at that flower...Love it!
Have I mentioned we are obsessed with owls?
I can't think of anything more perfect for a little boy...
Oh wait...Even better!

 Check out her Etsy shop -- WalkerCrochet.

Even though there are just a select few posted in her shop, she also takes custom orders. You should see the horse she just finished. Precious!

Enjoy!


2 comments:

The Lamberts said...

UM those are ADORABLE!!!!! The owl is PRECIOUS! And the monster..omg. I seriously am going to have to get one for the little man.

Tell your sister great job, and I will definitely share her shop with friends up here.

Mae said...

Sooooo Cute!!!!! =D Good job Sarah!!