Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bulls and Elephants

This past Friday we took the kids to the rodeo. I took them last year and AR thought it was pretty entertaining {Westin was just a baby}. This year, I knew they would both love it! We all got dressed up like "cowgirls"...even the boys. When AR saw what Westin was dressed him she said "Oooh, Westin is gonna be a farmer, not a cowgirl!"..She's a mess. Speaking of Westin's outfit, how stinking cute are the Carhart overalls?? I would dress him like this every day if I had enough of them. He is a sure enough country boys. Oh.. and the bulls, he was fascinated.
AR and Lauren did their own girl thing. They weren't really interested in watching the bulls. They just liked cheering when everyone else cheered and dancing to the music!


On Sunday, Heath and I took AR to the cirucs. We figured this would be the last year we could get away without taking Westin so we took the opportunity. JiJi and Pop bought AR tickets for Christmas and our seats were fabulous! The circus was so good this year but as always our favorite part was the elephants.







Good times!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have the most precious babies! Those overalls are too cute!