Sunday, February 1, 2009

AR = 4 Months

...and I will be honest with you, I'm not taking it very well. 4 months seems so old and growny. I did fine with the first 3 but I have had a hard time dealing with the fact that my baby girl is already 4 months old. Does time ever slow down so you can take it all in?...I guess not.

Ava Reese:

- Now has TWO teeth..Yes, the other tooth cut through

- Is very spastic. She has the goofiest personality of any 4 month old I have ever met. She is really funny.

- Is a VERY HAPPY baby for the most part {except when we're teething}

- Is now eating a jar of baby food a day, along with her formula bottles

- Loves to stand up and play. She hates laying down and will try to pull her self up from a laying position to a sitting position when she gets aggravated.

- Has found the tv and LOVES cartoons!

- Has a new love for passies.

- Has no interest in rolling over or laying on her tummy.


These are a few things I have noticed this month.. She goes to the doctor on Wednesday so I will update on her weight and height. She is tall so I am curious to see how long she is!

No comments: