Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Prayer Request

{Yes, I posted 4 post in one day but I knew this would be a busy week so I thought I had it set up to pre post for a few days. However, when I checked it tonight I realized I didn't set it to pre post, I instead saved them as a draft. How I did that with 3 post I don't know but I hope you enjoy! This week is so crazy so I haven't had time to take pictures of Miss AR this week nor have I had much time to enjoy her sweet face. The only reason I get to play on my blog right now is because she is asleep and daddy is rotating my tires and putting a new battery in my car!! I might not get another post in until this weekend because I don't have any new pictures to post and I have a lot of lesson plans to plan and turn in by Saturday..fun fun! Have a wonderful week and hopefully I will have some new pictures of that not so toothless child of mine by the weekend!...and please pray for Heath and I. Heath might have a wonderful job opportunity come his way that will relocate us to another state but at this time in our life, it would be perfect for us! Right now he and his Dad own a contracting business but with the slow economy, they are feeling the pinch. Even though it has been nice having Heath at home with Ava Reese, it hasn't been nice having him out of work! So please pray for us!}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley,

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. That is awesome to have an opportunity that wonderful in times this tough! I will pray for yall though and put in an extra one for that sweet baby child :)

i love you!

Cod :)

Cassie Fields said...

I will be praying for you guys! Times are so hard and new opportunities are few and far between, Good Luck!

pwallace said...

Consistant prayer changes things. Praying for God's will in your lives. Love Mimi and Papa

Sue said...

I will pray for you and Heath and the job opportunity. Just know that God opens doors and also closes doors. We may not understand His timing but He is always on time. Trust Him.

Nana said...

I just love y'all so much sweetie, and want only what is best for you and your family. I know God will open the right door and that you will go through it, and come out so much better for it. But I'd be lying if I didn't say it makes me sad to think about it!
xoxo