Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our "I Love You" Day

What a wonderful "I Love You" Day we had! On Friday night, Heath and I went to dinner at the Olive Garden while MiMi, Papa, and Memaw kept AR. We really wanted to spend the whole day of Valentine's Day with AR so we decided that our date night would be Friday night instead Saturday night! Saturday morning, AR and I woke up really early! We played with toys and watched cartoons that were all about Valentine's Day! On Mickey's Playhouse, instead of saying Happy Valentine's Day, they said Happy "I Love You" Day! I thought that was so sweet.

Daddy's favorite meal of the day is breakfast so I decided to make him a special "I Love You" Day breakfast while he slept {Daddy is sick...and so is AR}! We had yummy heart pancakes, eggs, sausage balls, and pigs in the blankets! Daddy LOVED his Valentine present! After we ate, we spent the afternoon being lazy and it was wonderful! AR did a lot of this...

and this...

Mommy and Daddy ate a lot of these....

and this...

Ava Reese got a fun new mirror for "I Love You" Day. She also got a tray for her Bumbo seat and the movie, Charlotte's Web!

We ended "I Love You" Day by snuggling up on the couch in our Valentine jammies to watch movies and eat more junk!

Happy "I Love You" Day!

3 comments:

Sue said...

You had a PERFECT "I Love You" day. You couldn't want anything any better.

Nana said...

What a great day!! Very sweet :)

Mae said...

oh she is so preicous and yall are such a precious family! oh and the food looked great too :)