After church and lunch, AR and I came home and put our blue jeans on so we could go play at the park with Auntie Sarah while Daddy attempted to go play golf. All week I prayed that the weather would be nice this weekend so I could take AR to the park and since it was, we went! AR loved swinging in the swing but wasn't too thrilled about the slide. Her Nana bought her a swing to put outside at our house so we are going to have to put it up before too much longer! Check her out!
ashley she is just precious!! i've been slacking on my blog but i read your updates everyday! mack and i love to see the new pictures and hear all the funny stuff about miss AR!
5 comments:
How precious! She is the cutest & happiest baby I have ever seen!!!!
she is so precious! she is such a happy girl! love yall! :)
SOOOOOO PRECIOUS!! I think she looks just like her daddy in these pictures.
ashley she is just precious!! i've been slacking on my blog but i read your updates everyday! mack and i love to see the new pictures and hear all the funny stuff about miss AR!
SO confused on who she looks like-its a perfect mix of both of you! Such a doll!
Post a Comment