This morning AR woke up in a raunchy mood but soon put a smile on her face when she realized I wasn't going anywhere. We woke up and got on the couch to watch cartoons. AR has a new love for my camera so we also played with the camera. After Daddy left for work, we got baths and got dressed to go to the doctor. I was really expecting to come out of the doctor's office with an ear infection and a pretty nasty cold. However, I wasn't expecting to come out of there with bronchitis. Yes...AR has bronchitis and I am so sad about it. The doctor checked her blood and found out that her white blood cell count was a little high and came to the conclusion that she does in fact have bronchitis. Along with being severely congested in her chest, she also has a little congestion in her lungs. Dr. Goldblatt said it wasn't anything to worry about yet and gave her an antibiotic that will hopefully knock it on out in the next few days. If she's not any better by Friday, then we have to schedule an x ray to make sure she hasn't set up pneumonia. Obviously, I am really praying that the antibiotic will do its work. I decided to take the rest of the day off, so AR will be getting lots of much needed love from her mommy. Here are a few pictures from our day! Enjoy..


Playing with Mommy's camera and watching cartoons...
AR playing in the doctor's office
After getting her foot pricked..She was so upset about it..
Asleep at home..She was so exhausted from crying at the doctors office.. Bless her heart.. Look at these little socks. I saw them in Target the other day but decided not to buy them. When I was going through clothes on Sunday in AR's room, I found them. I must have gotten them at a baby shower. I think they are so cute!
3 comments:
Wow, that is such a big sick for such a little girl? I hope her meds work quickly!
Awe, bless her heart :( Nana is happy to come love on her if she's needed, hint hint :)
Those are some of the socks I gave her in her "Shoe" Basket. I'm so happy to see her wearing them. I'll be praying that the antibiotic does the trick and gets her better soon.
Love!
Post a Comment