AR had a pretty good night last night. She woke up twice {which isn't normal for her when she's healthy} but not because of the coughing but because she was hungry. I guess her appetite is catching back up with her. She fell back asleep both times mid bottle so we woke up pretty well rested! Auntie Sarah spent the night last night and kept AR today so we could work. Our babysitter and back up babysitters are either recovering from major surgeries or have nasty viruses so we made Auntie Sarah play hookie from school so she could babysit. She said AR slept almost all day and ate pretty well. I haven't heard a cough since I picked her up and she is full of energy. I think she is finally catching up on her sleep and finally getting her appetite back, therefore, she is feeling good and ready to go. I made her a doctors appointment in the morning, so hopefully we will get a good report that the bronchitis is either gone or at least on its way. We'll just have to wait and see!
Please excuse how dirty she looks. Auntie Sarah didn't do a very good job keeping her clean. Gah..;)
So what about American Idol?.. I was a little disappointed by Norman Gentle's vocals because I have heard him sing so much better, but I laughed my booty off at his performance. I'm sorry but he is so funny. I really didn't want him to go home but the contestants who made it totally deserved it. I wish Mr. Gentle the best! It was fun while he lasted :)
No comments:
Post a Comment