Thursday, February 19, 2009

Make Me Laugh

No pictures of AR... No updates on school/jobs.. Just some useless information!
This is my favorite contestant on American Idol! I know many of you think I am crazy because everyone I have told that he is my favorite thinks I am crazy. However, Nick Mitchell, aka Norman Gentle not only has a pretty good voice, he is so entertaining. I tend to be a sucker for comedy and I will choose a funny, comedic movie over a love story, scary movie, or suspense any day. Obviously, I love to laugh and I will vote for anyone who made me laugh like he did. He competes next week for the bottom 12 and I really think he is going to make it! The three I chose to make it last night made so we'll see next week how he does!
Just a little FYI..

3 comments:

Sherree said...

You are not alone. I wouldn't say he is my favorite, but I love to watch him and he does have a great voice.

Cassie Fields said...

I am also a Norman Gentle fan, oddly enough I think it's the suspense between his regular self and his alter ego that is the funniest part to me. He doesn't over do the crazyness like some of the past contestants. He seems to be so sincere and it seems as though he didn't just make this character up to get attn, it's like this has been hi signature chararcter for a long time! And he can totally sing which is the kicker! I a anxious to see which personality will don the stage! Call me crazy but he has my vote!

Cassie Fields said...

Oh and how about that nut job Tatiana??????what is up with her? Norman is way cooler than her!