After reading Kristin's blog today, I decided to try this..Here are 25 Random Things about myself:
1. I went to 4 different elementary school, 3 different middle schools and 1 high school. {We moved around a lot}
2. I married my high school sweetheart! {We met when I was 16 and he was 17 (2001) and married when I was 23 and he was 24 (2007)}
3. I named my child after Reese Witherspoon {Ava Reese}.
4. I don't like meat {except for steak}. When I eat, I usually eat all the sides and just nibble on the meat..I think I could be a vegetarian!
5. My child came into this world via c-section because my epidural moved up on me instead of down causing me to have trouble breathing and causing her heart rate to drop. They had a hard time getting her to breathe when she was born but thankfully started doing so on her own. Her Daddy got to carry her down to the NICU and about an hour later she got to join us in our hospital room. She is now a perfect 5 month old little girl but she had a rough ride into this world!
6. I love ALL holidays. I start planning them (clothing, events, food, etc) weeks in advanced!
7. Heath and I have lived in 3 different houses within 5 miles of each other {He is a hometown boy who doesn't want to get far from where he is use to}.
8. I am extremely close to my Memaw. She is like a 2nd mother to me. I love her so much!
9. I am the oldest of 4 children and the youngest is only 5 years old.
10. I am a student at the University of Montevallo and I have been a student for almost 6 years...RIDICULOUS!
11. I love Alabama Football..Roll Tide
12. I constantly rearrange my house. I have had every piece of furniture in every room of my house. I like change ;)
13. I have severe anxiety attacks. They are not near as bad as they use to be but I still suffer from them occasionally.
14. I love to shop. Even if I don't have the money to spend, I still enjoy window shopping! {My husband does not understand that at all}
15. My hair is naturally curly. When I was a child I hated it but as an adult I love it! {Hopefully AR will have curls}
16. My daughter and I share the same birthday. I was born on October 1, 1984 and she was born October 1, 2008!
17. I have a B12 vitamin deficiency.
18. My favorite food is pasta. I love all kinds from Mac and Cheese to Shrimp Alfredo!
19. I have a new love for reading. I use to hate to read and didn't really start loving it until I got pregnant and had all kinds of free time on my hands.
20. I hate sitting at home. On the weekends, we try to get out and about, even if it is just riding around looking at houses.
21. I am not much of a cook. I really wish I was but have never put forth much of an effort. Don't get me wrong, I cook for my husband all the time but I don't venture out much. We eat the basic. I have gotten better and have expanded my menu quit a bit but I would love to try new things!
22. I love comedy! I love to laugh!
23. I hate drama. Of course, as a young adult and teenager it surrounds you, but now as a wife and mother, I could care less about the gossip/drama. Tell someone else ;)
24. I have been friends with the same group of girls since high school {some of them since middle school}. Of course I have made new, wonderful friends along the way but have stayed in touch with this group of girls throughout the years {college} and have attended/been bridesmaids in all of their weddings! They are wonderful friends and even though we do not talk everyday, I love them very much!
25. I'm a huge family person. I love my family and Heath's family very much. I regret that I put my family through so much as a teenager but they have been behind 100%! I couldn't ask for a better family!!
So.. these are 25 random things about me! I'd love to hear all about your randomness!
No comments:
Post a Comment