Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Break: Day 2

Today we got to spend the whole day with Daddy. All 3 of us were out of the bed by 7:30. However, AR and I both woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning so Daddy sent me back to bed about 9:00 and put AR down for a nap soon after. Neither one of us woke till noon so Daddy had a nice, peaceful, quiet, morning. After I woke and showered, we decided to take a trip to Walmart to buy much needed groceries and take a look through the Lawn and Garden. We are so ready for Spring ;)

I did get some things accomplished today! Before I put the groceries away, I cleaned out and wiped down the freezer and refrigerator. I hate cleaning out the refrigerator, therefore, it was way past due. We had items in there that expired in November '08 and yes, I know we are 3 months into '09. I also got both babies (AR and Scarlett) bathed, both bathrooms cleaned and laundry almost caught up. By tomorrow, I should be completely caught up ;)
Here are a few pictures from our day.

This is AR patiently waiting for dinner. She is so high strung but so funny!!
Full and Happy
I put AR in her pumpkin seat to watch Little Einsteins so I could clean bathrooms. When I walked in to check on her, she was sitting pretty and happy with her legs crossed. She has done this as long as I can remember. She loves to cross her legs.
After Daddy put AR down for a nap, he snuggled on the couch with Scarlett {who is in much need of a haircut.} Here she is sleeping peacefully on the back of the couch..Look who decided they were not ready to go to bed...After sleeping for only about an hour, we decided we were ready to wake up and play..

No comments: