Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring Break: Day 1

So, today I didn't get much accomplished. I had big plans to get up and get busy this morning but what a wet, lazy day it was. It was so hard for all 3 of us to get out of the bed. AR has taken more naps today than she ever has. Needless to say, the carpets did not get vaccumed or shampooed, nor did the decluttering begin. Instead, I spent the whole day playing and loving on this sweet one! She and I layed in the bed this morning giving kisses while Daddy slept {he had baby duty last night}. AR loves to give kisses. Now, of course, she can't pucker up but she does know how to lean in and give you a nice slobbery lick. I know to many that is just gross, but it melts my heart. After about the 10th "kiss" and my face covered in drool, I had to stop her. After pulling AR around the house on a blanket and practicing our rolling over and sitting up, Daddy had the bright idea to go to Dixie Land. Those of you who live near me know that Dixie Land is the local flea market. The place has definitely took a turn for the worse since Heath and I have been there last. Of course, it's a flea market so it is full of junk but I have found some treasures hidden in that junk. A few years ago {which I think was the last time I went} I found these two chairs. I love them. So today, I was on the look out for tins. I love old tins and I especially wanted a coffee tin for our coffee. I have seen them there before but there was not one booth worth looking at today. We will not be going back. When we got back home from our riding around/flea market trip, I decided I needed to get something done today. So I did a few loads of laundry and paid our bills! Not only did I finally get caught up on paying them, I decided to go ahead and get a little ahead on a few of them. So there, I did get something accomplished the first day of Spring Break. Hopefully tomorrow I will have a little more motivation!
{I know none of you care whether or not my house is clean, organized and if I am caught up on my laundry. I, however, am going to pretend you do because telling you gives me a little accountability ;) }

No comments: