Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break: Day 6

Well MiMi said her goodbyes this evening. She is headed back to Georgia tomorrow morning. Her visit was short but oh so sweet! We will miss her very much! We love you MiMi!!!!

So who keeps up with college basketball. Well, I absolutely do not. However, I love March Madness. Every year, Heath and I print off the brackets and complete them on our own. We love to compare and see who does better. I have beat Heath 2 years in a row but he's been keeping up with basketball this year {probably because he doesn't want to lose again} so he will probably do better than me. Today, the first round of the tournament started and I did pretty well. Out of the 16 games, I am 13-3. Heath however is 14-2....Lucky Joker!! Is anyone else participating in March Madness?

Any Spring Break accomplishments you ask? Well actually yes. I CLEANED..I mean CLEANED my house yesterday from bottom to top. It took me all day because I had AnnMarie and AR but it's done!! This weekend, we clean carpets!

No comments: