What a beautiful day it was here in Alabama! It's been rainy and a little cool here the past few days, so a nice day of warm sunshine was just what the doctor ordered. Oh, and what a perfect day for our trip to the zoo! After AR and I picked up AnnMarie this morning, we met my friend, Jennifer {who is also our cousin and AR's babysitter} at the Zoo with her two children, Landen and Lauren, and Harley {a friend of ours little girl}. We had a blast and so did the kids. AR obviously cared less about the animals but she loved all the commotion of the crowd. The Zoo was packed out but not bad enough to stop us from having a great time. We did everything there was to do, from watching shows to riding the carousal...too much fun! Here are a few pictures from AR's first trip to the Zoo...
I loved the kangaroos..they were so stinking cute..
AR and Mommy on the train ride He was beautiful but very ill and aggressive..He growled at the crowd and scared us to death!
Landen got to ride the camel..It kept saying he wasn't scared but he was terrified ;)
These two peas in a pod loved the animals.. They are at a perfect age to go to the Zoo
Baby girl taking a much needed nap and woke up so happy for the rest of the afternoon!
Landen and AnnMarie at our last stop of the day
Ohh...and Happy St. Patrick's Day.

I think we wore her out...
Do you think I got anything accomplished from my Spring Break list?.. Actually, I did get one thing accomplished. I had AR's bloomers monogrammed for her 5 month pictures tomorrow! Other thank that, NO, nothing else accomplished..Oh well, I'm not sweating it ;)
2 comments:
It looks like y'all have such a great time at the Zoo yesterday. I can't wait to see pictures of Ava Reese's 5 month pictures. I bet those bloomers are so adorable! I hope you're having a wonderful day!
Love!
I love the zoo, I can't wait til we go! AR looks like she is happy anywhere anytime!
Post a Comment