Monday, March 30, 2009

Unexpected Overload

Well, this afternoon I got an email from my supervisor letting me know of a couple deadline changes and work she needs right away. Because of this unexpected work overload, I will not be blogging this week. However, this evening, Daddy took AR for a ride to get her to sleep so I decided to quickly pre post a few videos, pictures, and updates to share with all of you the rest of the week before I get started on this mess! I hope you enjoy and I am sorry that I will not be commenting on your post this week but, I will probably {hopefully} be back Friday and will catch up on all of your news! Have I mentioned I graduate in a little over a month :0) Almost there...

Enjoy!

This is AR in Piggly Wiggly yesterday {Yes, I pulled out my camera while grocery shopping}. She, for some reason, got tickled everytime I said "HEY"...She's so funny!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Way toooooo sweet!!! I'm going to have to watch that over and over :)