Sunday, March 1, 2009

AR = 5 months


What a day for a 5 month birthday! AR got to experience her very first snow today. Obviously she didn't have a clue what was going on but I'm sure she was wondering why Mommy was bundling her up in all kinds of thick clothes, socks, and shoes. She only got to play for about 2 minutes because she just got over bronchitis but it was just enough time to stomp around for a few minutes and take a few pictures. I am so happy we got the clear from the doctor on Friday that she is all well because I would have been devastated to not have any pictures of her in the snow. Here are a few pictures of 5 month old AR and her very first snow!
AR in her long johns and boots, getting ready to go play in the snow!

Stomping around...

AR with Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:

The Williamson's said...

It looks like y'all had a fun for the few minutes y'all took her outside. I'm really glad Ava Reese is feeling better! I hope y'all have a good week. Hopefully dinner will work out for next Wednesday and I'll see you then.

Taz + Belly said...

I saw your post before I read the comment about El's pajamas. Aren't they darling? I love the one pieces on AR :).