This evening, Daddy went fishing and boy did he catch some fish. I took AR outside with me to look at all the fish and she was completely amazed. Even though Daddy was dirty and stinky, he wanted her in the picture!
WOW - I have a feeling when Grandpa Cookie see's all those fish he's going to be wanting Ava Reese's daddy to take him to his fishing hole :) So when's the fish fry??? Yummy!!
Oh, I could just pinch her! Look at those two teeth shining. And I could pinch him cause he didn't call and tell me he caught all those fish. Love Ya, The real Nana
3 comments:
WOW - I have a feeling when Grandpa Cookie see's all those fish he's going to be wanting Ava Reese's daddy to take him to his fishing hole :) So when's the fish fry??? Yummy!!
Daddy's cleaning fish as we speak!
Oh, I could just pinch her! Look at those two teeth shining. And I could pinch him cause he didn't call and tell me he caught all those fish. Love Ya, The real Nana
Post a Comment