Although Heath and I were up late the night before, we still managed to wake before both Littles. I think they were both exhausted from our Christmas Eve festivities so they both slept in later than normal. Westin was hollering for us around 7:30 and he and Daddy chose to go ahead a wake up AR.
I videoed their reaction to their loot and will upload that soon.
AR was completely shocked. Last year she loved opening presents but this was her first year to understand Santa and all that goes along with him. I love the innocence of it all.
So what did they get??
AR scored a cute kitchen along with a set of food and pots/pans. She also got her first bike with a helmet, a soccer ball and Daddy got a Wii.
Westin got a battery powered 4 wheeler, a tool bench and a race car ramp along with a little football, a bulldozer, and a tub full of jungle animals!
The Littles enjoyed their unwrapped presents for a while before tearing into their wrapped ones.
I am still shocked at Westin's present opening skills. He took on to it like a pro!
AR loved her helmet so much she insisted on wearing it while opening her first present.
After we officially destroyed the living room with torn wrapping paper and empty boxes Westin and Daddy "worked on a few projects"...
while AR whipped us up a delicious breakfast and "fixed" her bicycle wheel.
Oh...and guess who quickly noticed Santa didn't eat all of his cookies....
He thought MiMi and AR's cookies were really good too!!!
These Littles definitely had an amazing Christmas morning...
but we were nowhere near finished. The day had just begun.
3 comments:
Love AR's kitchen set! We got a wii also...I thought we we're the only ones that didn't have one. So far me and Adam play it more than the kiddos! :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Adorable pictures. Yes Aiden would notice quickly if there were cookies involved. lol I love Westins wrapping paper, beyond cute! Glad yall had a great christmas!
Cute, we love our Wii and we adults get a lot of use out of it. Just Dance is the best way to mask exercise!
Post a Comment