Sunday, January 15, 2012

Project 365: Week 2

It's really sad that my last post was my project from last week. I am determined not to let that happen again this week. Actually, Heath and I have been giggling this evening at old videos I found on my cell phone. So this week, don't be surprised to see random videos from the past year!

I am linking up again this week with Laura @ Between the Lines.



January 8th -- Day 8
{Sunday- Daddy woke early, made us biscuits, and let Mommy sleep in. This is what I found when I rolled out of bed.}

January 9th -- Day 9
{Monday- We had a few people over to watch the National Championship game. Alabama won. We are still smiling. RTR!}

January 10th -- Day 10
{Tuesday- I felt like a zombie at work after staying up way past my bedtime the night before to watch the game. I didn't lay out anything to cook and it didn't even cross my mind to stop and pick up something. So Daddy made us breakfast before we settled in for the evening with blankets and DVR!}

January 11th -- Day 11
{Wednesday- Talked Crazy Love with some girlfriends at Bible Study!}

January 12th -- Day 12
{Thursday- Westin got to stay up past his bedtime with Daddy since Mommy was out late on Wednesday night for Bible Study and Thursday night for AR's dance. I couldn't handle not seeing him 2 nights in a row.}

January 13th -- Day 13
{Friday- Daddy finally got himself a good buck this hunting season. I've heard the entire play by play at least 10 times. Country boys and their hunting stories.}

January 14th -- Day 14
{Saturday- AR decided she wanted to spend the day with Nana, so Westin and I lounged the entire day at home while Daddy worked.}

So there they are...

I think I am going to try to participate in another link up. I love making myself use my camera so next Sunday not only will I be linking up with Project 365 but I will also be participating in Scavenger Hunt Sunday.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

my hubby would have loved to have even seen a deer this season...lol

Cassie Fields said...

These are fun projects, love the pics. We are church shopping, I noticed you attend bible study, any suggestions on churches?