This week was quit eventful, as I knew it would be. I do plan on going into more detailed post throughout the week of some of these "events" but here is our week at a glance.
We are linking up with Laura at Between the Lines. Take a minute to go check out a few more week 4's of 2012!!

Here we go...
Sunday, January 22nd -- Day 22
{The kids and I went to visit Memaw for a few hours on Sunday. She had cleaned out her storage room and fixed a small lunch so we went to stuff our faces and meddle through a few of her "treasures" she wanted to part with. Here is one item that made its way back to our house...It's a goat!! The kids think it's fascinating and I think he's a keeper. We just need to find the perfect spot for him. }
Monday, January 23rd -- Day 23
{Early Monday morning, 11 confirmed tornadoes tore through our beautiful state again. Thankfully, only flooding, severe thunderstorms, and nerves effected us and by late Monday afternoon the skies had cleared and the weather was perfect.}
Tuesday, January 24th -- Day 24
{My best friend, Lauren, surprised me with the news that she delivered baby Easton early Tuesday morning. So after work, AR and I headed to meet this precious little bundle!!}
Wednesday, January 25th -- Day 25
{Bath night + good moods = 2 clean, happy, cute Littles}
Thursday January 26th -- Day 26
{We had to be at the outpatient clinic at 5:45 for Westin to get tubes. I got one picture of him smiling but I felt like that would not appropriately describe our morning. He was tired, impatient, and ready to leave. I don't blame him. We waited over an hour and a half before they took him into surgery.}
Friday, January 27th -- Day 27
{Westin recovered perfectly so we decided to go on with our plans and take the kids to the local rodeo! Westin may be our next bull rider! He loved it!}
Saturday, January 28th -- Day 28
{The Littles enjoyed yummy peanut butter and syrup waffles and cup of milk for breakfast while Mommy got her cleaning on.}
There they are... I have successfully documented 28 straight days!
More to come...
5 comments:
love the bath towel pictures and little man at the rodeo is sooo cute!
Your two little ones are so sweet. Enjoyed your pictures:)
Those clean baby smiles are just absolutely precious - nothing warms my heart more than seeing my kids smiling like that. :-)
Your little ones are adorable!! I love the rodeo picture, it is too cute!
1.5 hours! OMG Aiden would have been a terror bright red and totally mad. Bless yalls heart!
And Westin looks ADORABLE in his overalls!! I wish Aiden could wear them....he just tries ALL day long to unhook them while pouting and whining because he can't do it. So no overalls in this house.
Post a Comment