Sunday, January 8, 2012

Project 365: Week 1

I decided to take on a little project this year: Project 365 -- One photo a day for 365 days. I am linking up with Laura over at Between The Lines.

So here it goes:

January 1st
{Sunday}

AR enjoying her new camera on New Year's Day!

January 2nd
{Monday}

My high school girlfriend's annual Christmas party was Monday night!!

January 3rd
{Tuesday}

AR helped me make some goodies for the teachers to enjoy on their first day back from Christmas break.

January 4th
{Wednesday}

We are officially tractor owners!

January 5th
{Thursday}

AR opening her Christmas present from Mrs. Codie. Codie knows the key to her heart -- Reese's cups and a picture of AR on her favorite day -- the day she was a flower girl.

January 6th
{Friday}

Westin's first pair of Carhartt overalls!

January 7th 
{Saturday}


Last night we dressed up in some of our new Christmas clothes and went to see friends!! I tried to get a picture of AR and Westin together but they refused to smile while sitting next to each other. However, separately, they were more than willing!

So there it is! Week ONE! 

4 comments:

The Buchanan Family said...

I love that you are doing this! Wish I was this dedicated to taking pictures-maybe next year!

Jenn Getts said...

found you from the link up - your kiddos are precious!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Thanks for linking up. :)

Unknown said...

Don't you love how cooperative they will be individually but heaven forbid you get a good picture of them together! I have 3 kids and someone is always making a face or refusing to sit nicely. At least we're getting the pictures! Nicely done.