Monday, January 30, 2012

ETC

In high school I had this girlfriend who was my partner in crime. She was my side kick. She actually introduced me to my hubby. We still remain the best of friends and needless to say, I was ecstatic when she told me she was pregnant this summer.

Last Tuesday, Lauren surprised us all with the news that she had delivered baby Easton early that morning.

Thankfully, she had a super easy labor and delivery and baby Easton is tiny and perfect.
Easton Thomas Crooks
January 24, 2012
6:44 am
5lb 13oz 20in
I just knew AR would love to see a new, little baby but I was wrong. She asked me several times if he was my new baby and when we first got there she wouldn't even look at him...ha!
After I explained that he was Lauren's baby she became much more interested in him. 

She kept saying, "Mommy, he's so cute. Can I pet him?"

2 comments:

Cassie Fields said...

Such a sweet little thing!

Julie Danielle said...

So sweet! I love it when my long time friends have babies too :)