Sunday, January 22, 2012

Project 365: Week 3

Well, here we are, 3 weeks into 2012 and I have successfully taken a picture every day for the past 21 days!

Although this past week wasn't the most exciting week we've ever experienced, it was as always crazy and busy and pretty much revolved around a new bedtime schedule. This upcoming week will be a lot more "eventful".

Again, I am linking up with Laura over at Between the Lines. 


Sunday, January 15th -- Day 15
{I decided it was way past time for AR to start falling asleep in her own bed. Since AR and Westin share a room, I pulled him out of their room for the week to make sure AR adjusted well before moving Westin back in at the end of the week. So Sunday night, Westin hung with the grown ups as we waited out AR's bedtime fight! Thankfully, both Littles are now doing great sleeping in their own beds in their own room!!}

Monday, January 16th -- Day 16
{My sweet Westin turned 18 months}. 

Tuesday, January 17th -- Day 17
{I was already able to enjoy a 3 day weekend with MLK day being on Monday. This week ended up only being a 3 day work week for me so I got to spend 1 extra day at home with these cute bedheads!}

Wednesday, January 18th -- Day 18
{I came home from Bible Study to find that my pile of unfolded, clean clothes were all neatly folded and waiting on me to put away. No, not the hubs....our sweet Aunt Sa-Sa folded them for me when she came to get the kids!}

Thursday, January 19th -- Day 19
{AR's favorite day of the week. AR wakes up almost every day and asks if it is Thursday. On Thursday's she has dance and absolutely love it!}

Friday, January 20th -- Day 20
{We started our new nightly routine with Westin back in the bedroom. The plan is to put Westin down around 7:30 and let him fall asleep first. After he is good and asleep, then AR has to be in the bed by 8:00 While we are waiting on him to fall asleep, we can play games or read books. She chose to play Candy Land before bedtime and talked me into playing 3 games. I love that little 30 minutes I get to spend with her all by herself!}

Saturday, January 21st -- Day 21
{Rainy, gloomy, lazy, Saturday morning!}

Thanks for stopping by.
Hop on over to Laura's blog to see Week 3 of Project 365.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Great picture of you and AR from Friday!!

Alyssa said...

I used to love Candyland when I younger! Definitely one of my favorites!

Chelsea said...

Love those pictures--very real life. We're also guilty of letting the little sleep in our bed...he only comes in in the middle of the night and we're both too tired to put him back right away! Have a good week!