Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. The birth of Ava Reese, my 24th birthday, Fall Festivals, Halloween, and the weather are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I need to be by myself.

3. I am addicted to blogging and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!

4. When I'm down, I need to be left alone.

5. At home or Walmart is where you'll find me most often.

6. A rainy day is good for napping, household projects, or scrapbooking.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to my birthday celebration, tomorrow my plans include finish painting my guest bathroom, get my house put back together, and watch the Alabama/Georgia game (ROLL TIDE) and Sunday, I want to get caught up on scrapbooking and go to my little brothers T-ball game!

1 comment:

Janet said...

like your answer to #1. Thanks for playing :-)