I just realized this is the only pregnant picture of Karen and I. It's and awful picture but oh well.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Pedicure.Lunch.Shopping
Today I made a day just for MYSELF! After a long week and weekend of cleaning, painting, organizing, and getting ready for baby, I decided to make a day where I didn't do any of that. This morning I slept in (only because my pregnant self didn't fall asleep until 6:00 this morning..grr). I then met up with one of my really great friends who is also pregnant, Karen. First, we went and got pedicures with the idea that maybe the massaging of my feet and legs would send me into labor. No success yet. Afterwards, we went to Panera Bread where we had lunch and a wonderful conversation on life and pregnancy! We topped off our afternoon with a walk through Hobby Lobby in search of scrapbook stuff and fall decorations! We had a fun and relaxing girls day out. It's so nice to have such a good friend who is also pregnant. My evening also ended wonderfully. Before going home, I stopped by Walmart and ended up finding the paper clips I am going to use for my weekly challenge for Sunday Scrappin'. To top it off, my wonderful husband picked up dinner so I didn't have to cook or clean up and three of my favorite shows came on tonight: One Tree Hill, The Hills, and Jon and Kate Plus 8! The only way this day could have been any better is if Ava Reese had made her appearance. Maybe tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The picture cute! I can't wait to see just how beautiful miss Ava Reese is going to be.
Post a Comment