Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Scrappin' (week 1)

Sunday Scrappin' Meme Button

I have decided to join a blog meme called Sunday Scrappin'. Since Sundays at my house are very laid back and I really want to get my scrapbooking caught up and kept up, I thought this might be a fun way to keep going! So each week, I am suppose to post my TO-DO's (my goals for this week) and my TA-DA's (my accomplishments from last week) and participate in a weekly scrapbooking challenge! I think it will be fun!


  • TO-DO's
  1. I am working on my wedding album and really want to finish it very soon! Therefore, my goal for this week is to finish the rest of my bridal shower pages so I can get started on the actual wedding pages. I have a lingerie shower page, and 2 more smaller showers to do a page for. So thats a total of 3 pages I want to get completed this week!
  • TO-DA's
  1. Pages I got finished:

-Nashville Engagement

-Bridal Tea

-His and Her Shower

-I got started on my Lingerie Shower




  • Challenge

There is no challenge this week! I am looking forward to next weeks challenge!!

3 comments:

Melanie H said...

Welcome to Sunday Scrappin' Ashley, congratulations on your pregnancy.

I can't wait to see the pages you create for your Bridal Shower.

Have a good week ahead.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley,
Welcome to Sunday Scrappin'! I too am working on my wedding album (I'm on the rehearsal dinner)...only you're getting to it much more quickly than I am...I've been married for four years! LOL.

Will you be posting pics of your Wedding Album LOs?

Christine Duff said...

Welcome to Sunday Scrappin'. Heath bars and Reese's cups - what a great title and two of my favorites! Good luck on your to-do's this week!