...and pregnancy update! Heath and I went to the doctor yesterday for my 37 week check up and we were told that I am dilated to 2 1/2 and 50% effaced! Ava Reese will be here any day now!
I know you are getting anxious to meet miss Ava Reese. That is really good that you are already dilated that far. Hope everything continues to go well. Keep us updated.
Your scrabooking looks really good, I love to scrapbook but never have the time! I am glad things are going smoothly, I pray that continues for you guys. You seem like you will make really good parents!
3 comments:
I know you are getting anxious to meet miss Ava Reese. That is really good that you are already dilated that far. Hope everything continues to go well. Keep us updated.
We are very excited that I have progressed that much! Hopefully everything will go smoothly!
Your scrabooking looks really good, I love to scrapbook but never have the time! I am glad things are going smoothly, I pray that continues for you guys. You seem like you will make really good parents!
Post a Comment