Tuesday, September 30, 2008

True or False?

Well, I don't know too many people who would do this but since I am addicted to this whole blogging thing it makes since of me to. It is 11:27 and I have been having contractions since about 7:00. I called Labor and Delivery at 10:15 to let them know that I was having contractions and that they are about 6 to 7 minutes apart and were not really intense but they were getting worse and closer together. The nurse told me that typically they tell people to wait till they are about 3 to 5 minutes apart and make sure they are progressively getting worse. My contractions have been very consistant for about an hour and 15 minutes so I am wondering if this might be FALSE labor. LORD I HOPE NOT. So the reason I am blogging at this time of night is because I am up counting contractions. I told my husband to go ahead and get some rest because it might be a while before we have to make a move. My birthday is in about 30 minutes so Ava Reese and I might be sharing a birthday if this turns out to be TRUE labor. I will update as soon as something changes. Hopefully we will be having a baby soon!

4 comments:

Cassie Fields said...

That would be a great birthday gift! GOOD LUCK! & Happy Birthday!

Taz + Belly said...

It's been a LONG time since you posted... are you at the hospital? Good luck, either way :).

Sherree said...

Congrats! I can't wait to meet miss Ava Reese. I am glad that she is finally here. Hope all is well.

Cassie Fields said...

I assume by the lack of blogs that little Miss Ava has decide to bless you with her appearance! May the Lord continue to bless you as parents and I am sure she is beautiful!