Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Nesting

I think I am at a point in pregnancy called Nesting (an uncontrollable urge to clean my house brought on by a desire to prepare a nest for the new baby, to tie up loose ends of old projects and to organize my world). Yes...this is me. For the past few weeks I have made lists of things that need to be done and slowly but surely checked them off. However, until this week, I really haven't had the energy or the desire to check them off. Not any more! I guess with the realization that Ava Reese will be here any day without warning has put a little boost in my step. So instead of taking it easy these past few days I have been GETTING THINGS DONE (with swollen feet and all)! I am cleaning out, rewashing, organizing, catching up, planning ahead and so the list goes on. It's actually kind of nice. I go back to the doctor tomorrow for my 38 week check up so hopefully I will have progressed a little further. HOPEFULLY!

Good-bye maternity clothes

2 comments:

Taz + Belly said...

I just found you today... YEAH! I'm glad you could join us. Your blog is precious, I'm adding you to my reader right now.

I'm glad Ella was entertaining & well-behaved. She's got the entertaining part down pat, it's the well-behaved part that surprises me!! The terrible twos really sneak up on you, lol.

Anonymous said...

How funny! Kristin did the same thing... she was like a mad woman close to the end making sure everything was in order :) Girl, take advantage of those mom's when you can --- we are not always so sweet as when you are carrying our grandchild ;)

Hope to see you Sat (if you are not, ummm, busy)... oh the horror for Heath, on the Georgia game day, lol. xoxo