Thursday, September 18, 2008
page 2...Bridal Tea
I called my mom a couple of weeks ago to tell her that I really wanted to get my wedding scrapbook completed before Ava Reese got here, that way, I can start on her baby book. I really want to make sure I keep hers updated because scrapbooking is so easy to get behind on. I am already behind. Heath and I have been married for over a year and I am just now getting started on our wedding book. Anyway, so when Mom came to Birmingham for my baby shower, she brought me her 2 big boxes of scrapbook stuff. So Heath and I rearranged the house and set me up a little scrapbooking table area so I would have somewhere to keep my stuff and work. I finally have gotten started on the wedding scrapbook. So here is page 2 (page 1 is in yesterdays blog). It was my first bridal shower, my bridal tea. I have started on the next page which was our His and Her Shower, but its not completed yet. Hopefully I will finish it tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AH! Here they are (the layouts!) Very cute! I love the patterns and colors! You should link these to your Sunday Scrappin' post so people can see your beautiful work!
Post a Comment