
I found this blog called 100 Days to Christmas. This blog is counting down the days to Christmas by posting a challenge or task to do each day that will make Christmas preperation and the Christmas season somewhat easier and more meaningful!
So there are now 94 days till Christmas and todays challenge is to create a memory of fall. The point is to celebrate the change in season by doing a favorite fall thing. Examples are: cooking a pot of chili, baking pumpkin bread, take a walk, jump into a pile of leaves, etc.
So there are now 94 days till Christmas and todays challenge is to create a memory of fall. The point is to celebrate the change in season by doing a favorite fall thing. Examples are: cooking a pot of chili, baking pumpkin bread, take a walk, jump into a pile of leaves, etc. Since one of my favorite things about Fall is the smell, I decided to go to Walmart and buy a candle and difuser that smells like Pumpkin Spice. What better fragrance for Fall than Pumpkin Spice. Now, everytime I walk in the door I smell Fall! It's so nice and gets me in the mood for the season!

1 comment:
Beautiful blog! I can't wait to read about the birth of your little girl AND your Christmas planning success! Thanks for participating in 100 Days to Christmas!!
Jen
http://www.100DaystoChristmas.com
Post a Comment